Important Safety Protocols
In order to keep our beloved Tucson community safest, we ask that you follow these guidelines when planning on attending our Out Brunch After Dark Event:
• If you feel sick the day of the event, have been tested for COVID 19 and are awaiting results, or have had close contact with a person who has COVID 19 symptoms, we ask that you please stay home from the event and enjoy it online.
• Masks must be worn correctly during the event, over the nose and mouth. No admittance to event will be considered without a mask.
• This event will be a ticketless event to reduce contact. Once you have bought your admission, your name will be placed on the will call list. When you arrive, simply give your name at the entrance to verify admission.
• Parking staff will help ensure parking spots and rows are staggered between vehicles to allow for social distancing protocols. You may choose to stay in your vehicle or bring chairs to sit at the front of your vehicle. Please be committed to limiting your close contact with other guests.
• Vendor tents will be set up for you to visit during the event. Please be mindful of the 6 foot spacing indicated on the ground when waiting to visit a vendor or restroom.
• Single person non-gendered restrooms will be available and sanitized after each individual use.
For any questions please contact Event Manager, Jess Patrick, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-547-6107. We can’t wait to celebrate safely with you!
HIV, LGBTQ+ individuals, and communities marginalized by society.